Saturday, July 19, 2014

2. Friends

I am so appreciative to have met all of my amazing friends. We always have fun together no matter what we are doing. If I were upset or needed someone to talk to, they're the first people I would turn to. Before I met my friends I was extremely shy, but they have helped me gain confidence. I love how I can just be myself around them. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by a group of such caring people. I am grateful for not only the friends I have now but also the friends I have made in the past. For instance, I remember being best friends with a girl who lived on my street. She was kind to everyone she met and very considerate. Though she moved away in the third grade, the way she treated others continues to inspire me to do the same. I was afraid of being separated from my friends once we graduate and move away; however, I have realized that even though the distance between us may change, the bond we have will not change. The lessons I've learned with them and the memories we made together will stay with me for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment